Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 102

Thread: So how would you rate your team due to scrimmage

  1. #31
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    I just talked to one of my friends from GC. She went to our prom with me this past year. She said she thinks GC won't do so well this year. I don't think it'd be that bad would it?
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    [ QUOTE ]
    I just talked to one of my friends from GC. She went to our prom with me this past year. She said she thinks GC won't do so well this year. I don't think it'd be that bad would it?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    It is going to be a long year.

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    Someone get a pooper scooper, its getting deep in here.

    I heard today that Notre Dame, Ohio State, USC, LSU, Texas, Auburn, Va. Tech, Miami, Florida State, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Oregon and Michigan were all going to be horrible. None of them would probably win a game and that UVA-Wise was scheduling them too.

    I mean if we're going to shovel it, lets make sure its deep....

    Wait maybe someone sent some dead flowers to Gate City and said you all are dead....wow

    Seriously guys, original material...I mean at least Burrhead puts a smile on it when he says something crazy
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member UTVol's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    I think everyone is over-dramatizing the situation. Gate City may not be LPD champs this year, but even at their B or C game, Gate City is better than most LPD teams with their A game.

    [ QUOTE ]
    It is going to be a long year.

    [/ QUOTE ]

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    Pssstt....
    its called attempted motivation. Hopeful a few will hear or read that 'everybody is predicting them to be down'...

    The thing is, its so obvious that only a 3 year old would belive it.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    [ QUOTE ]
    Pssstt....
    its called attempted motivation. Hopeful a few will hear or read that 'everybody is predicting them to be down'...

    The thing is, its so obvious that only a 3 year old would belive it.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Take it how you like but I am serious. This will be a long year. If you dont beleive me then thats ok but I will say I told you so at season end. I hate to say all this but it is true.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    I remember this same song and dance last year. Last year was more entertaining though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    [ QUOTE ]
    I remember this same song and dance last year. Last year was more entertaining though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Last years team would beat this years team's eyeballs shut. Guys I am serious but all will find out soon enough.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    Heck fire, half of Scott County just holed up for the Fall. I'm happy Clintwood at least has a chance. Jason ole buddy, I've always liked you just a little!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So how would you rate your team due to scrimma

    Hey Jason, explain why...what areas is Gate City suddenly weaker in...

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •